You are viewing tink7

kat's Journal

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Saturday, January 8th, 2005
1:01 pm
Iknow it has been forever since updating. nothing muchhas been happening, very very verybusy. working two jobs again and trying to stay sane. Happy New Year to everyone!!

(comment on this)

Monday, August 2nd, 2004
10:22 am - aaahhhhahahahahha...
Titus Andronicus
Remind me to stay on your good side.


What is Your Shakespearian Tragic Flaw?
brought to you by Quizilla

(3 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, July 13th, 2004
12:10 pm - Yes me...
The girl who is allergic to cats has gotten a kitten. A cute calico named Rhapsody, she is 7 wks old and satanic (haha no just likes to rough house) I got it for the boy's b-day. Haven't updated much, been busy new place and shit plus the lack of a computer. I got a job at B&N cafe yay! Gamestop can suck cock and balls.

The End.

(2 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, June 22nd, 2004
3:17 pm - *squeals with delight***
They are making a Preacher movie. Yay!!! I love the comics they are my all time fav and omg i am just so excited!!!!!!!!

(1 comment | comment on this)

Monday, June 21st, 2004
3:13 pm - Yay!!!
I got a cell phone...I got a cell phone. I am so excited let the calls begin.

NOt much happened this weekend, mom is still painting the house is redoing it since the flood of '04 and dad had a pretty good dad's day except the all his kids (except me because i was original) gave him cologne. I on the other hand sang him happy father's day song really loud. hey i'm broke well more like limited on funds so i can't afford anything. my baby charlie has a tooth infection so the vet said he has to have surgery on wednesday its not bad so no worries. he is just lathargic because he is hoped up on antibiotics and painkillers so he is being really calm not his usual ADDD doggy. Moving on July 2nd i am so excited, yay! oh yeah by the way gamestop sucks the balls i do not have so yeah so i am going to be quitting let me know if anybody knows of a part time job opening.

(1 comment | comment on this)

Tuesday, June 15th, 2004
12:28 am - I thought this was funny
Slander!
obstructedview is secretly married to a horse!
xhateyoudiex and ladywhisp used to live together but ladywhisp moved out when they saw xhateyoudiex making out with obstructedview!
ikeepsecrets has had implants. Y'know. *Those* Implants.
thegogoweasel has been thinking of going on a machine-gun rampage for six months.
obstructedview knows the truth about ikeepsecrets and kc939.
tink7 saw something they shouldn't have in punkboyjustin's parents' bedroom...

Enter your username to dish the dirt on your friends!

(1 comment | comment on this)

Sunday, June 13th, 2004
9:54 pm - This is me...
TTempting
IIntelligent
NNaive
KKinky

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

(comment on this)

Friday, June 11th, 2004
1:26 pm - Because ya'll love me...
01. Who are you? -
02. Are we friends? -
03. When and how did we meet? -
04. Do you have a crush on me? -
06. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. -
07. Describe me in one word. -
08. What was your first impression? -
09. Do you still think that way about me now? -
10. What reminds you of me? -
11. If you could give me anything what would it be? -
12. How well do you know me? -
13. When's the last time you saw me? -
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? -
15. Are you going to put this and see what I say about you? -

(1 comment | comment on this)

Thursday, June 10th, 2004
3:24 pm - These are just ideas...
Ok I am searching for that perfect wedding dress, because goddamnit i am a girl. I want the perfect one. (ok laugh at me for being girly. But let me know what ya'll think or if you have any other ideas or even own designs let me know. I want something classic but unique in its own way.

http://www.hollywooddreams.co.uk/collection.html

http://www.hollywooddreams.co.uk/collection.html

http://tdm.globaleffect.net/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/00632.16.195083382517706475

More to come

(6 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, June 9th, 2004
1:36 pm - Yay! I'm spit...


If i was a Bodily Excretment i would be:
What
kind of Excretment are you?


(2 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, June 8th, 2004
1:14 pm - Yeah so....
tink7's LJ stalker is gasolinepoetry!
gasolinepoetry is stalking you because a little birdie told them you talked behind their back. They are also getting with your significant other!


LiveJournal Username:


LJ Stalker Finder
From Go-Quiz.com


Why do i find the last line so amusing????

(1 comment | comment on this)

Monday, June 7th, 2004
1:47 pm - Hahaha...
I want anyone and everyone who reads this to post in here something they would LIKE to do with me SOMEDAY.

Then post this in your journal to find out what I want to do with you.

(7 comments | comment on this)

10:49 am - I think i'm going to cry...
Mark never made the payments to cingular like he was supposed to, so now i'm in collections. Emailed him told him to pay said he didn't have money even though he has a really good paying job and has just recently gotten an apt. hmmm. that i should just pay it all. then proceeded to cal me trash etc.then told him he had an obligation to pay since he signed a contract with me. and that he needed to accept responsibilty. this is an exact quote from his email:

the hell with you and this contract crap. you really are depressing.

So told him that he still hasn't changed still patronizing and condescending and that i am not obligated to listen to it. he says that he has changed. I'm thinking not. here is how he responded:

I don't care what you think, which is why I'm all too happy to shaft you with the phone bill.

hmmm yeah. so i paid 50 today and on the 18th i pay 460. then this mess will all be over with. and mark will be out of my life for good. and i have learned my lesson in all this so you know what i'm not taking this as something bad but a good way to learn the conscequences of sharing important things with assholes.

so people after the 18th i am getting a new phone just under my name and never again will some patronizing ass cause me all these problems again.

(7 comments | comment on this)

Friday, June 4th, 2004
10:19 am - Sometimes I ramble...
This week has been so shitty, that i want to get a gun and shoot people. I had the worse anxiety attack and to make it even better I was all be myself at the house.

I have to turn the app in for the apartment, i need to go to the bank and deposit my check, then i have so much other bullshit to do.

I fucking hate all those people who don't or not even have a job but get money from fuck knows where then they ask me to do stuff with them and i can't because oh yeah that's right i have 2 fucking jobs.
(the above is actually to one specific person)

People fucking suck, lazy people actually. Get up off your asses and do something, fucking a is it so difficult to work or actually get out of the house.

I mean come on, see the daylight...fucktards.

I'm serious about shooting people, maybe one day during my mental breakdown i will...

(11 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, June 3rd, 2004
3:48 pm - Damn....
Goddamn you ravers and your food related names!!!!

(1 comment | comment on this)

Tuesday, June 1st, 2004
3:05 pm - Games I want...need...
Gamecube:
Paper Mario 2
Legend of zelda: Four swords & windwaker
Luigi's mansion
Soul Caliber II
Wario World
Tales of Symphonia
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life
Skies of Arcadia

PS2:
Harvest Moon Save the Homeland
Kingdom Hearts
Curse the eye of isis
Fatal Frame II Crimson Butterfly
Silent Hill 4: the room
Siren- Maybe not sure on this one
Soul reaver 2: legacy of kain
Breath of fire
Dark cloud
FF origins, tactics 7,8 & 9

XBOX:
Fable
Syberia
Top spin
Dead or alive 3
simpsons hit & run
GTA vice and san andreas
grabbed by the ghoulies


If ya'll have any other ideas let me know, plus i'll still be updating and i have to add the gba games also. These are just the ones i can think of at the top of my head. So maybe one day i can get them.

(3 comments | comment on this)

Monday, May 31st, 2004
11:05 pm - Yay!! 21...
Okay sorry about the party on firday, but everyone decided that they would rather go to a graduation party then ours. haha

okay well not really, it's just that we were late on telling people.

well whatever i still had fun, on Sat went down to sixth hit up a lot of the bars. Great thing was that i didn't have to pay for any of my drinks. all these drunk people found out it was my 21st and i got bought so many shots. Yay!!! Well below are pics of the night.

I picked out the ones i look decent in. For some strange reason i can't take good pictures when i'm drunk. Go fig.


This is a cute one i guess. And no we aren't that smashed we were just blinking. Weird though.


Me and my sis


the girls.


Me and Chuck...okay here i was smashed.

Well my bday was awesome and I loved it.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy bday. I love u all.

(4 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, May 27th, 2004
10:09 am - Hahaha
Yeah new fav show is shorties watching shorties on comedy central, I laughed so hard I peed. Well just a little.

That is all

(4 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, May 25th, 2004
1:58 pm - Hahahahaha I love it!
Valerie

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti

(comment on this)

Monday, May 24th, 2004
12:02 am - Man it's true I do have a potty mouth...
PARENTAL
ADVISORY
TINK7 CONTAINS
EXPLICIT LYRICS

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com

My tummy hurts, i thinki have an ulcer, i work too much and i'm just tired.

This is for you Justin:

I am so excited because all my wonderful friends love me enough to be at my 21st birthday bash and watch me get shit faced.

I love you all!!!

(since you say i never post anything cheery) hahaha

(14 comments | comment on this)


> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com